Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Again

Nah~ it's just my random thoughts.

Is it wrong to hanging around with 'G/S' people? I think I don't need to tell you what does G/S mean. For your information, WE'RE NOT that G/S people. We're same. It's just because we or maybe it's just me, talking differently, it doesn't mean I'm a G/S. Well, someone said to me, that we're talking about something that they don't understand. :( so?

OH! LOOK. WE HAVE SO MANY SIMILARITIES.

-You're talking about boys in your real life, we're talking about boys in real life but not in the same country. kekekeke~

-Fashion? All the girls around the world talked about this thing.

-You're talking about local music and I'm pretty sure, you have few favorite international music, while we're talking about international music more often than we're talked about our local music. Please, it doesn't mean that we're G/S people nor we don't like local music, it's just we love local music but not "now local music". So please.

-Language. Bahasa is still my first language. If you see me often using english, it's just, well, called it daily practice. I don't have any purpose to show off how good my english is, because what? I never learned english properly. Just learn from my own experiences. What kind of experiences? Watching movies and listening to the music. I'm sure you can do that too. Trust me, my english is AMBURADUL. Even, if it's right, it's because I'm using street language/slang. Gimme a foreigner, and see what I'm gonna do to face it. =))


If you read this post, I'm sure you will understand. But if you're not, then deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment