Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I dreamt of...

Hey, guess what? I dreamt about you last night. In my dream, we were in ...... I didn't know why, but suddenly, you talked to me during my conversation with someone else. You joked around and said silly things about us. Wait. Us? Yeah, It was like you've known me for long time. You talked about our height difference, I don't know why you talked about that, but I really remember that. And you know what, during my conversation with that someone else, you just cut-it-off, just like you have a right to do that.

And then, everything disappear. Just like a dream, there's a time to appear and there's the other time to disappear. And when I woke up in the morning, I just realized, I won't ..... you again. That last word, I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment