Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's You

It's you.
The one who made me acting like a stupid person.
The one who made me worrying you so much.
The one who made me smile.
The one who made my eyes always watching over your moves.
The one who made me crying without reasons.
The one who made me giggled to myself.
The one who woke me up from my daydreaming when i was walking on the street.
The one who made me hoping, although I knew that there would be no hopes for me.
The one who made me laughing even just with seeing you were doing random things.


You. Yeah, It's You.
The one who gave me a new world.
The one who's giving me a hope even there's no chance.
The one who's giving me a motivation.
The one who gave me lessons of life.
The one who keeps giving me tons of inspirations.
The one who taught me how to become a better person.
The one who showed me the reality with all of your harsh words.
The one who made me laugh, but in the same time, made me wanna cry.
The one who keeps hiding your skill, even when people already knows about it, you still avoid it and says that you're not good at it.
The one who really looks like me, in some case.

Thank you for being parts of my life.

Yes. You. And You.

I hope you could read this, or at least you know a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment