Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2NE1's DARA I LOVE YOU TEASER ALEXANDER WANG SHOES

These girls from 2NE1 will always being my favorite KPOP girlband. This pic is coming from their latest comeback "I Love You". And this pic of Dara catched me, since she shaved a half of her hair, not as usual Dara who always being cutie. She might become the second fierce member now, definitely 2NE1's style.



click on the image for larger pic
Her shoes is from Alexander Wang's 2011 collection, it's called Alexander Wang Cecilia-Glazed Leather Ankle Boots. Honestly, Dara is one of Alexander Wang's lovers, I spotted her few times wearing some pair of shoes from this brand. This shoes is no longer available, since it's from 2011 collection, but I checked on the price, it's about $203.

No comments:

Post a Comment