Sunday, August 5, 2012

SUPER JUNIOR's EUNHYUK LEOPARD LIPS SHIRT @ SMTOWN JAPAN 120805

So the leopard pattern lover is baaaaaaaaack! It's been a while to see Eunhyuk wearing leopard pattern for his outfit. And tonight he came back with a sleeveless leopard printed shirt, which as usual as Eunhyuk style,  I think he cut the sleeve until his waist, so the fans could see his s-line. But tonight he only cut it ALMOST to his waist.


Here's the proper pic of the shirt.



I think I've seen this shirt before in one of Star Life Theater episode, but the one who wearing it was Kangin, and he wore the short sleeved one. But I'm not sure if the one which Kangin wore has "P.U.N.K" text on it.

About the price of this shirt, it costs only $35.80 on ebay, here's the link I've got click.

Can't find the exact brand for this shirt, but i'm quite sure it's from a brand from Korea. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment