Friday, December 14, 2012

SUPER JUNIOR's DONGHAE GLITTER LOAFERS

Finally, I could get my lappy again T^T after a week full of exams.. Now I'm back with a post from forever baby brat Lee Donghae. He went to Thailand few weeks ago for CECI photoshoot (correct me if I'm wrong). And he got a fanmeeting there. He wore a burgundy velvet suit and a pair of glitter-ish loafers.


 WHO LET THIS 5 Y/O HELD A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE??!!
WHERE IS HIS MUM??




Well okay, this brat is getting on his way to become a fashionista just like *cough* his boyfriend, Eunhyuk. He wore this bling bling loafers from Jimmy Choo's Summer 2013 collection which is costs you about € 409.00 on luisaviaroma.com . Here's the buy link for this loafers if you're interested to buy them. click here

No comments:

Post a Comment