Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SUPER JUNIOR-M's EUNHYUK BREAK DOWN COMEBACK TEASER

Eunhyuk still with his blue greyish hair (I don't know what colour is his hair =_=) comeback with SJM. I kinda like their comeback in one of the sets. It's black and white, meanwhile in the other set, it's red and black theme.

So, here's what I've found from their teaser video. Eunhyuk was wearing a heart shaped brooch from KTZ. Unfortunately that brooch is out of stock already and sold ou everywhere. Here's the link if you wanna know more about this brooch. Click it! I think it was about €90

I found it still available on one Japanese fashion site here for 38,000 JPY.


And about his earrings. It's been a long time since Don't Don era I think, Eunhyuk finally wears a pair of earring again, ladies. Actually I'm not really sure whether his earrings are from KTZ or not, but the shape is similar from the one from KTZ, here the link if you're interested to have it, the price is only £54.00. Click it!

He didn't wear any ear studs for SJM promotion, I should have corrected that :| his ear studs are drawn. LMAO~ What can we expect from a rapper who afraid of needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment