Thursday, January 17, 2013

SUPER JUNIOR's EUNHYUK LOUBOUTIN SHOES @ 121231 MBC GAYO DAEJUN

Okay. I'm kinda confused now since I don't really know what I'm actually gonna post. It's always like this, when there's no holiday, there would be a lot of things to do with this blog, but now when I'm 100% free, I just can not find a good thing to post in this blog.

Skip it.

I found a good thing actually hehe. It's Eunhyuk's sneakers for his performance on 2012 MBC Gayo Daejun.


This sneakers was coming from Christian Louboutin 2010/2011 collection. I know it's an old collection, but hey.. this SM Entertainment we're talking about, and I think Louboutin sneakers were all good in 2010-2011 collections. No offense of course. Trust me, I'm a huge fan of this red sole shoes, and of course a fangirl of Super Junior.

Credit : witheunhae.com

1 comment: