Saturday, January 19, 2013

SUPER JUNIOR's EUNHYUK's ZARA TEE @ SMTOWN III SEOUL

I was crazy in love with this guy when he had this hairstyle, well yeah... My bias is Heechul but then I and this guy have a same fashion taste, not to mention we love to explore a lot of outfits with leopard patterns.

Forget it.

This tee he was wearing is coming from Zara, which is now priced 12,000 KRW from its original price which was 49,000 KRW on Zara official site here



Sorry for the lame pic, I used my friend's PC and I couldn't find any application for photo editing and stuffs :| He looks good in pink anyway.

And.. err.. Ryeowook wore this tee for Asia Super Showcase Malaysia with Super Junior M right before their come back with Break Down.

 

Credit to the pics owners


No comments:

Post a Comment