Thursday, July 18, 2013

SUPER JUNIOR M's FOR COSMOPOLITAN MAGZ - EUNHYUK

A-yo I'm back people~! 
I'm currently on my holiday, so yesseu I'll be back with more updates about Korean fashion and styles. And as a start I will post about Super Junior M recent photoshoot for Cosmopolitan Taiwan Magazine. It's gonna be a long post, but I'll try to post it one by one. Enjoy!


In this photoshoot the boys wore a lot of outfits, so I'll start with this one. Eunhyuk was spotted wearing a Givenchy Madonna Cotton Jersey Oversized T-Shirt - A for $790, and his jacket is from the same Givenchy collection called Black Madonna Print Nylon Bomber Jacket for $3210. For the buy link of that bomber jacket, I still can't find it because most of the shops currently out of stocks and mostly sold out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment