Friday, January 24, 2014

SUPER JUNIOR'S DONGHAE OUTFIT WITH EUNHYUK @ TWITPIC 140124

We know that he's busy shooting for his short movie 'Rumor, but when it comes to this duo, we sure that Donghae would have enough time to share it with Eunhyuk. Both guys tweeted selfie pics on their twitter accounts.

Donghae was spotted wearing a tee and a scarf from Alexander McQueen and for his outerwear, I'm still searching for it, I bet it's from Givenchy or Saint Laurent. I don't know if he's wearing one more shirt for layer, looking at his wrist, we can see striped and star prints there, which is Givenchy's trademark. But the coat is too Saint Laurent for me. Give me some time to check on them once again.


Here you can get his tee $170.6 and here is for his scarf for $460 on McQueen's official site.


Credit pics : donghae861015 @ twitter ; alexandermcqueen.com ; farfetch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment