Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SUPER JUNIOR KANGIN'S CHRISTOPHER KANE SWEAT SHIRT ON KBS "SUPERMAN RETURNS"

I just watched the latest episode of KBS's sunday program called 'Superman Returns', I definitely love the concept of this show. A reality show about daddies taking care of their babies or kids for two days without mommies' helps at all. Sounds fun isn't it? (yet sounds killing the daddies softly). I've been watching this show since the beginning of the show because Epik High's Tablo is in the show with his daughter Lee Haru, they are such cuties!!

Right, just a bit recommendation for you who loves to watch a communication between dads and their babies or kids. Back to the latest episode of this show, Heechul and Kangin were invited to come to Lee Hwijae's (a Korean MC) house to helped him bathing one of his twins baby.

Heechul and Kangin came and their outfits were totally got my attention xD Kangin was spotted wearing a sweat shirt from Christopher Kane. And for Heechul's, I'm still looking for it, at once I though Heechul's top is from brand DSquared, but it isn't lol~


You can get this sweat shirt for $427 on farfetch.com

1 comment: